Kampung Luar Batang is located in Penjaringan sub-district, North Jakarta. Kampung Luar Batang is to the north of the Bahari Apartments, between Sunda Kelapa Harbor and Jalan Muara Baru Raya, which are located in the eastern and western parts of Kampung Luar Batang, respectively. In the northern part of Kampung Luar Batang there is the Pluit Sea View Apartment. The village can be reached by various means of transportation, including bicycles, bajaj, motorbikes, cars and buses.
- Walk to the mosque without rushing;
- Make sure when entering the mosque it is in a holy state;
- Wearing modest and clean clothes;
- Increase dhikr and pray;
- Arriving at the mosque, take off your shoes. Starting with the left foot, then the right one.
- Enter the mosque by putting your right foot first;
- Reading prayers in the mosque;
- Doing the tahiyatul prayer of the mosque, 2 cycles.
Luar Batang Mosque is open to the public without a reservation system on weekdays or weekends for both worship and pilgrimage. Free of charge at all.
On Saturdays to Wednesdays, the mosque is open from 4am for Fajr prayers until 8:30pm. WIB. Meanwhile, on Thursday & Friday, the mosque's operating hours are open for 24 hours to provide sufficient time for the visiting pilgrims.